- Contact MCDP
- MCDP provides a free introductory meeting with all interested municipalities.
- One municipality completes and submits an application form to MCDP.
- Once your application is approved: Begin inter-municipal work!
- Two or more municipalities wishing to work together.
- One municipality must submit an application form to MCDP with supplementary documents on behalf of the participating municipalities.
- Additional supplementary documents to the application may be submitted at the discretion of the participating communities such as prior funding approval, shared agreements, etc.
- Once the application has been reviewed and approved, a project charter containing the proposed outline, timelines, and fees will be provided to the group.
- Approval of applications is usually processed within a week.