My Community
October 18, 2009, 06:29:16 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The new ComMuniLink Forum is now up. Before posting, create an account by clicking register at the top of the page. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with your login information.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wage Information  (Read 526 times)
Cheryl Bailey

« on: March 16, 2007, 01:13:52 PM »

Hello
I would like to request information from other towns on wages that are paid to the administrator and town foreman.  According to the latest census the town has a population of 449. 

Our town foreman is certified in small systems water and wastewater and has been working for the town almost 3 years.  There is a partime assistant but the foreman works primarily by himself.  In the summer he oversees 2 - 4 students.  What are other towns similar to the Town of Eatonia currently paying their town foreman? 

The administrator has a partime casual person that comes into the office to work while she is away.  Primarily she works by herself.  What are other towns similar to the Town of Eatonia currently paying their administrator?

I can be contacted by phone at 967-2251, fax at 967-2267 or email to [email protected]

Thank you

Cheryl     
Sam from Sedley

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 01:12:38 PM »

The Village of Sedley pays their Foreman $38,760 per annum with a 2% raise each year until 2010 when his employment contract will be reviewed.

The administrator is paid $17.00 per hour.  The Village Office is open 20 hours per week.  We also have an Office Assistant.  She is paid $10 per hour.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: