My Community
October 18, 2009, 06:36:10 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The new ComMuniLink Forum is now up. Before posting, create an account by clicking register at the top of the page. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with your login information.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bulk Water Loader Bylaw  (Read 189 times)
Village of Elbow

« on: September 01, 2009, 01:14:36 PM »

The Village of Elbow has been advised by our EPO to pass a bylaw in regards to our Bulk Water Loader and specifically how to handle chem handlers.

Does anyone have a bylaw regarding their bulk water loaders and/or whether you allow chem handlers to be on trucks that are using your loading facility?

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated!
fax: 306-854-2229
email: [email protected]
skilbride

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 07:28:59 AM »

Perhaps the Saskatchewan Watershed Authority would have the information that you're looking for with respect to the Bulk Water Loader bylaw.

http://www.parl.gc.ca/information/library/PRBpubs/prb0213-e.htm#saskatchewan
Village of Elbow

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 01:23:21 PM »

I contacted the Saskatchewan Watershed Authority and this was the response I received:

"SWA does not regulate this type of facility. One of our many responsibilities under the Saskatchewan Watershed Authority Act, 2005 would be to issue an approval and licence for your municipal water supply project (which is held by SaskWater).  The information you received from the Ministry of Environment is correct and ultimately it would be up to your community as to how you want to regulate your bulk loading facility."

Any other suggestions out there??

Village of Elbow
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: